Monday, April 19, 2010

Air

So I'm Jo - Air
________

SIART is a big fan of the Sydney, Australia duo So I'm Jo - I featured several of their songs last year. Damon & Glen craft sweet electro pop with loads of atmosphere - "accessible song based tunes ready made for the ballroom or bedroom". Their music puts me in the mind of Junior Boys or Metro Area or Zoot Woman. They've sent me a tasty new track to share with you, the lucky reader, and a brief message - "We're busy working on an EP but thought we'd share this tune with you called Air. We've been playing it live since the backend of last year but never really put it out there, let's see how we go. We'll be playing gigs again around July."
________

So I'm Jo on Facebook - be their fan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there .. a interview with So I'm Jo here
http://si-blog.net/2010/03/01/shituationist-institute-interview-with-soimjo-sydney-australia/