Friday, April 24, 2009

Funky Friday Playlist

Today's beats for your feets are compiled straight outta iTunes. In other words, I'm lazy today - no importing, just using what is already in front of me. The tunes are still gonna get you groovin' though...

Derrick Laro & Trinity - Don't Stop (Til You Get Enough)
The Beat - Mirror In The Bathroom (Adelphi Remix)
The Andrew Allsgood Experience - He Travels Far
Antena - Camino Del Sol (Todd Terje Remix)
Herb Alpert - Rotation (Original 12" Remix)
Santigold - Anne (King Britt Moody Mix)
Pizzicato 5 - Baby Love Child (Remix)
Andre Cymone - The Dance Electric
Kerrier District - Ce Porte (Remix)
1st Dude - It's An Italian!
___________

BONUS BEATS - FUZZY DICE
A delghtful romp through some Brit funk classics of the ages. Thrill to Shakatak, Level 42, Freeez, Imagination, Heatwave, Belouis Some and more. The creme de la creme and some cheeze, if you will...

4 comments:

jon jon said...

Santigold Anne Remix by King Britt, very niceeeeee.


ya blog sounds fresh


cheers/yo

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Leeyax said...

hello

ive put your mix on my blog!
check it out
http://funky-soul-vinyls.blogspot.com

hope this is ok

funkysoulvinyls

Fix iTunes said...

Camino Del Sol (Todd Terje Remix) is one of my favorite dreamy remixes that Todd Terje has ever done. I don't know my about Antena but after I heard of Camino Del Sol I was interested to hear more from them. Although it's the Todd Terje sound that I love here more than the Antena sound so I guess I was always seeking out new Todd Terje remixes or original productions he had done. This remix just rocks though. One of my top 100 remixes ever!