Sunday, July 03, 2005

Song For Floyd

WOW! I added just a splash of color to spice things up around here and get away from yer basic black. It's a work in progress.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


In memory of yesterday's Pink Floyd reunion at Live8 - I was verklempt like you wouldn't believe! - I say HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!! No, it's not Britney's version - it's by Fountains Of Wayne, taken from their 2CD set of outtakes/b-sides/rarities called Out Of State Plates. I love this version of the tune - they definitely bring their unique flavor to it.

And Floyd rocked my world. I can't believe MTV/VH1 cut to commercials in the middle of the Comfortably Numb guitar solo. Idiots! Bring on the world tour...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I am a new visitor and am thrilled that you posted this mp3 as I am a fan of Fountains of Wayne (not big enough to have already bought their new double disc) but an even bigger fan of cover songs!
--Michelle