Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday Clean Up

I've had some time to tinker with the blog today so I updated the blog roll. A bunch of you have disappeared, stopped posting or no longer link to me. Today I bid you (the dead links) a fond farewell...

El Hoyo (Live)
I got this Manu Chao live in concert mp3 in the inbox this week from Because Music. Very enjoyable.

Simon over at Spoilt Victorian Child Records sent me a couple of absolutely blazing tunes from a forthcoming self titled EP by Texas quartet Ringo Deathstarr. The EP is available as a download tomorrow from the SVC site, then hits CD and the other digital retailers on October 29th. If you love the JAMC and MBV then you will love these offerings.
Swirly
Starrsha


Or you could try this tasty bit of electro pop from The Real Tuesday Weld called Last Words. Its from the forthcoming album The London Book of The Dead.

No comments: