Friday, August 28, 2009

Blogdrop Radio!

Blogdrop is a weekly program that broadcasts on Monday nights on WVUM, the radio station operated by the students of the University of Miami, FL. It is, as it's title might imply, all about the music blogosphere - every week they feature a different music blog. This week I was contacted by Andrea, the host of Blogdrop, who informed me that SIART is next week's featured blog. I taped a brief interview yesterday, and the music play list will be made up of songs I have posted over the last few months. Super fun!

If you live in the Miami area be sure to tune in to 90.5 FM on Monday night from 7 to 9PM, or you can stream it live on the interwebs @ wvum.org. To all of my peeps in the central timezone the time to tune in is 6 to 8 PM, Monday, August 31st.
____________________
blogdrop.org
wvum.org

No comments: