Tim Love Lee founded the Tummy Touch label back in 1996, and immediately established a presence in the dance music world with Groove Armada. In the last few years has brought us Tom Vek and The Phenomenal Handclap Band. He also found time to record several fine albums and curate a few compilations. 15 years later he is commemorating his label with Fully Bearded: 15 Years of Tummy Touch in Dub, a collection of dubbed out versions of Tummy Touch classic tracks, plus a few choice extras.
• Bing Ji Ling: Everybody Dub – A collaboration with Tommy Guerrero from the singer / guitarist with Phenomenal Handclap Band.
• Bud Bongo: Dub One – Tim’s first ever commercially released dub mix, from 1994.
• Circuits: Dubbing At Dawn - Indie hopefuls from 2007 who imploded after their one and only tour of Japan.
• Dawn Landes: Love Dubbed – A cover of Margo Guryan’s 1968 proto-psyche rarity.
• Groove Armada feat Bryan Ferry: Shameless Dub* - A complete re-work of the stand out song from their last album, Black Light.
• Little Barrie: Dub It Over – Tummy Touch will be taking care of the US release of the Nottingham blues rock trio’s new album.*
• New Young Pony Club: Dub Cherie* - Once signed to Tummy Touch as Organic Audio, NYPC have since taken the pop world by storm.
• Phenomenal Handclap Band: Following Dub* - A moody interpretation of the first single from PHB’s brand new album, Form And Control, which is released in Jan 2012.
• Sargasso Trio: Dub The Saxlingham One* - From Tummy Touch’s sister “folk” label, Boy Scout Recordings, comes Norwich’s own electro samba band.
• Striplight: No Dub No Entry – as featured on DFA’s “Not Wave” compilation.
• Tom Vek: Aint Dubbin' My Goodbyes – commissioned by Island Records for Tom’s ground breaking debut album but never released.*
• Zook: Slinky Dub* - two ex members of 2 Tone Records' The Higsons get the Love Lee treatment.