Friday, August 19, 2011

Funky Friday Play List

The beats to move your feets are here. Today's selection is a little bit of everything for everyone - enjoy!
Here is your Funky Friday play list on Spotify.

Featuring...
Malcolm McLaren, Brand New Heavies, Ford & Lopatin, Donna Summer, Lupe Fiasco, Cannonball Adderley, Colourbox, Barry Adamson, Paul Haig, Soul II Soul, The James Gang, Jill Scott, Washed Out, Raphael Saadiq & Yukimi Nagano, Cut Copy, Barry White, Neon Indian, Nikka Costa, J Dilla, Sergio Mendes, Kraftwerk and Herbie Hancock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss your old way of posting tracks. I don't have a Spotify invite and don't want to pay, so I can't hear any of this! Boo!

Michael said...

Getting a Spotify invite is as easy as giving them your email. It took a little over 24 hours for me to get mine. I only have the free service and I have to say that it is pretty damn cool - worth checking out!